IT Advisor 9.3.11
- Web client:
- Equipment browser, subtype filter is now case-sensitive.
- Tags are now visible in elevated view.
- ETL configuration parameters are now editable.
- Added port name information in network route view.
- Custom properties can only be edited by users with edit permissions.
- Collision detection of racks on floor view is now up to individual user.
- Desktop Client:
- Equipment browser now filters on tags even though tag is set to No.
- Client now starts when ITE reports an alarm with no severity or unsupported severity.
- Network Cable browser and Device Browser are now translated correctly to German.
- Web Client saved queries are now more readable.
IT Advisor 9.3.10
- The panel scheduling report now includes a location custom property.
- Saving changes to storage rooms in the desktop client works as expected.
- Subtype filtering in the web client equipment browser works as expected.
- The empty filter in the web client equipment browser works as expected
IT Advisor 9.3.9
We are investigating an issue saving changes to storage rooms in the desktop client.
ITA version 9.3.9 replaces version 9.3.8. You can update directly from version 9.3.7 to 9.3.9.
- New desktop client, required for ITA 9.3.9
- The desktop client login screen now includes an option to configure a connection through a proxy, with or without authorization.
- The server subtype is visible in the web client and desktop client.
- Web client multi-edit shows the exact number of edited items.
- Changing language in web client has been updated
- You can now select saved queries when scrolling in the web client.
- The connection to OneView 6.4 server works as expected.
- The audit report and API call shows the same number of delete items.
- 'Contracted power' and 'Power sold' changed to 'Contracted power'.
- Pinned items in the web client are hidden when no racks are configured.
- Collisions are checked when a new asset is added from the web client or API.
- Cage split/merge now works as expected in the desktop client.
- Deleting locations in the web client now works as expected.
IT Advisor 9.3.7
- This release updates the ITA server OS to Rocky Linux 8.7.
Power KPI now shows power data for power sources by location, not only by room.
Custom numbering for tiles in the web client
Performance improvements for multi-edit in the web client equipment browser
Security fixes have been applied
Rack labels in the web client and desktop client no longer rotate differently.
The front-mounted location string in German was corrected.
Tag recommendation is no longer shown for non strict tags.
The login page is no longer greyed out after restore completes.
Read-only users can now view the colo legend in the web client.
IT Advisor 9.3.6
- Floor editing is now available directly in the web client.
- You can now monitor how ETL jobs are running in the web client.
- The Energy Cost report now includes racks that receive power directly from receptacles.
- The floor and rack layout export now includes PNG format.
- The desktop Equipment browser report includes empty rows.
- Security fixes have been applied.
- The Equipment browser empty filter option no longer finds non-empty values.
- Special characters no longer missing in work order emails
- ITA web client login as expected after automatic session logout
- Associating a UCS Manager device with an ITA asset now works as expected.
- OneView external systems no longer have the same name in unassociated items list.
- Customer relations are deleted as expected after removing customer.
- The Energy Efficiency dashboard changes to DCiE from PUE as expected.
IT Advisor 9.3.5
- New desktop client, required for ITA 9.3.5
- The web client is now supported on a tablet
- Colocators can now gray out surrounding areas so tenants see only their own space or racks.
- Support for QR codes to scan equipment
- Customer name and comments available in colo overlay in the web client
- Batch update for more than 200 elements
- Allow return of more than 50 items in the APIs
- Editable group size
- Allow removal of tags through web client bulk edit
- Security fixes have been applied
- Support for HSTS
- New Genomes
- 3D view in the web client opens as expected.
- The web client loads more efficiently.
- The ITA server now starts as expected when the NTP server list includes spaces.
- Updated export database to contains new colo states.
- Long tags are now rendered correctly in the web equipment browser.
IT Advisor 9.3.4
- New desktop client, required for ITA 9.3.4
- You can now create rack groups for easy management.
- A room filter is available in the equipment browser.
- You can now see location information when a rack is pinned.
- Security fixes have been applied.
- Tag filtering works with upper case letters.
- You can edit multiple tags from the web equipment browser and API as expected.
- Color-coded labels are supported on network devices.
- Optimized export from the web equipment browser.
- Colo states are sorted the same way in the desktop client and web client.
- Additional colors are assigned for saved queries.
- Layout image export works as expected.
- Opening a store room in the web client loads all content by default.
- The desktop client colo overlay displays the customer name and comment together.
- Simplified copying rack content from a rack bundle. You can now drop a bundle with one rack to a rack on the floor.
IT Advisor 9.3.3
Filtering by tags in the web client equipment browser doesn’t work when the tag name contains upper case letters.
The 3D view in the 9.3.3 web client is blank.
- You can now configure custom states that you use in your environment for racks and spaces. The states are shown in the new Colo overlay in the web client.
- Administrators can save queries in the equipment browser that can be used by all ITA users. Saved queries are color coded, shown in the Saved queries overlay in the web client.
- You can now filter on tags in queries, and view tags in the web client. Tags are also available in the APIs.
- The Excel import now supports receptacles for racks.
- Various security fixes
- ITA 9.3.3 connects to IT Optimize.
- Message pooling is stopped when the ITA server returns a 401 response.
- Reduced the number of requests to AD server.
- Layer toolbar is now supported in multiple room editors.
- Active directory users now get emails from work order tasks.
- It is easier to edit power connections in the web client.
- There is now an “N redundancy” error when connecting server to extended rack ATS.
- You can now complete or change an empty workorder.
- You can now import blades via the Excel importer.
- The equipment browser export now contains row name, rack U position, and shows all pages and records.
IT Advisor 9.3.2
IT Advisor 9.3.2 is unable to connect to IT Optimize.
- Energy Efficiency module
- New desktop client, required for ITA 9.3.2 and newer
- Web client equipment browser enhancements:
- Export results to Excel
- Additional filters/fields: Asset UUID, customer cage, rack ID, room name, contracted power.
- Option to show equipment in layout
- Various security fixes
- The web client now shows power connections to the rack ATS as expected.
- The web client estimated load KPI no longer contains failover load.
- Changing cable trays from the Network Cable browser now works as expected.
- Changing attributes on cables now impacts tooltips and recommendations as expected.
- Layer height calculations now work as expected.
- Showing a cable for selected sections now works as expected.
- Showing a network route without capacity now works as expected as it corelates to the room view.
- Records in the Network Connection Browser now show as expected.
- Physical properties of network connections are now reflected in dialog.
- Configuring a network route using more than 250 characters now works as expected.
- Moving cable tray points over other cable trays now works as expected.
- Exporting the layout as an image now works for cable trays as expected.
- Exported PNG size of the floor layout with cable tray now shows as expected.
- The layout export as image feature now works as expected.
- Server communication issues removing and adding the same fanout connection are now fixed.
- Barcodes with spaces are now considered as unique.
- First-added tag is now visible when assigning to equipment.
- Custom properties null values are now handled correctly in PATCH REST API.
- Custom certificate after ITA upgrade now works as expected.
- RPP rollout power was added to reported PDU total power.
Desktop client release
- The desktop client installer now shows as expected in Japanese.
- Login to desktop client when password contains non-English letters now works as expected.
- The desktop client shows correct error message when providing an incorrect password.
- The Help Center URL was updated.
- BootstrapConfig.ini is now saved in user directory.
IT Advisor 9.3.1
- Users can now comprehensively model network cable routing across a data center room in 2D in the desktop client.
- Users can now get cable length estimates from IT Advisor in the desktop client.
- Users can now model extended rack ATS to visualize inlets and outlets with detailed power informations.
- Users can now model modular patch panels.
- Users can now update custom properties and standard properties in one operation via the extension of the asset REST API.
- The RS-232 connector type was added to the list of connector types supported.
- Network port modules now export in alphabetical order.
- The error message when the license count is exceeded is now clearer.
- Power values are now updated on application graphics.
- Copying rooms between locations now also copies cable tray layers.
- The web client can now show over 10 audit trail entries.
- The location area can now correctly be displayed in US units in the web client.
- Web client location summaries are no longer cleared after switching views.
- Location summary KPIs are now displayed as expected in the web client.
- Flickering no longer occurs when opening the floor view in the web client.
- The rendering of floor and rack elevations on some window proportions in the web client was improved.
- Restore no longer affects the database when there is not enough disk space.
- ETL Export improvements to avoid OutOfMemoryError.
- Performance improvements in web equipment browser search and export.
- The desktop client no longer restarts if the authentication server is not available.
- Add timezones to server logs
Known issues in 9.3.0 fixed in this release
- Installation and upgrade on machines using EFI now work as expected.
- The most recent Linux packages, including a fix for the known Polkit vulnerability, are included in 9.3.1.
- The 9.2.4 online upgrade now works as expected.
IT Advisor 9.3.0
Rocky Linux 8.5 replaced CentOS on EcoStruxure IT Advisor 9.3.0.
Online instances can be upgraded as usual.
Offline instances need to perform a clean install and restore backup. Make sure the SSL Certificate Common Name matches the ITA server's IP address. More...
Users can now comprehensively model cable trays in 2D in the IT Advisor desktop client. This feature will then be built upon to allow users to model network cable routing and calculate cable length in 2D in the IT Advisor desktop client in the next couple of months.
New network types are available: Fiber LC OS2 and Fiber LC OM4. Security fixes have been applied.
New genomes have been released.
- Moving a device from one room to another now works as expected.
- RPP Rollup now correctly reports AMP readings.
- Non-ASCII characters are now supported in emails.
- Tenant users can now see the sensor overlay in the web client. Users can now re-order web client equipment browser columns.
- Rack maximum load data is now available in the ETL export database.
- Power capacity KPIs are now calculated for all PDUs, not only for top-level ones.