IT Advisor 9.3.4
- New desktop client, required for ITA 9.3.4 and newer
- You can now create rack groups for easy management.
- A room filter is available in the equipment browser
- You can now see location information when rack is pinned
- Security fixes have been applied.
- Tag filtering works with upper case letters.Edit multiple tags from the web equipment browser and API.
- Color-coded labels supported on network devices.
- Optimized export from web equipment browser.
- Colo states are sorted the same way in the desktop client and web client.
- Assign additional colors for saved queries.
- Layout image export works as expected.
- 3D view in the web client opens as expected.
- Opening a store room in the web client loads all content by default.
- The desktop client colo overlay displays the customer name and comment together.
- Simplified copying rack content from a rack bundle. You can now drop a bundle with one rack to a rack on the floor.
IT Advisor 9.3.3
Filtering by tags in the web client equipment browser doesn’t work when the tag name contains upper case letters.
The 3D view in the 9.3.3 web client is blank.
- You can now configure custom states that you use in your environment for racks and spaces. The states are shown in the new Colo overlay in the web client.
- Administrators can save queries in the equipment browser that can be used by all ITA users. Saved queries are color coded, shown in the Saved queries overlay in the web client.
- You can now filter on tags in queries, and view tags in the web client. Tags are also available in the APIs.
- The Excel import now supports receptacles for racks.
- Various security fixes
- ITA 9.3.3 connects to IT Optimize.
- Message pooling is stopped when the ITA server returns a 401 response.
- Reduced the number of requests to AD server.
- Layer toolbar is now supported in multiple room editors.
- Active directory users now get emails from work order tasks.
- It is easier to edit power connections in the web client.
- There is now an “N redundancy” error when connecting server to extended rack ATS.
- You can now complete or change an empty workorder.
- You can now import blades via the Excel importer.
- The equipment browser export now contains row name, rack U position, and shows all pages and records.
IT Advisor 9.3.2
IT Advisor 9.3.2 is unable to connect to IT Optimize.
- Energy Efficiency module
- New desktop client, required for ITA 9.3.2 and newer
- Web client equipment browser enhancements:
- Export results to Excel
- Additional filters/fields: Asset UUID, customer cage, rack ID, room name, contracted power.
- Option to show equipment in layout
- Various security fixes
- The web client now shows power connections to the rack ATS as expected.
- The web client estimated load KPI no longer contains failover load.
- Changing cable trays from the Network Cable browser now works as expected.
- Changing attributes on cables now impacts tooltips and recommendations as expected.
- Layer height calculations now work as expected.
- Showing a cable for selected sections now works as expected.
- Showing a network route without capacity now works as expected as it corelates to the room view.
- Records in the Network Connection Browser now show as expected.
- Physical properties of network connections are now reflected in dialog.
- Configuring a network route using more than 250 characters now works as expected.
- Moving cable tray points over other cable trays now works as expected.
- Exporting the layout as an image now works for cable trays as expected.
- Exported PNG size of the floor layout with cable tray now shows as expected.
- The layout export as image feature now works as expected.
- Server communication issues removing and adding the same fanout connection are now fixed.
- Barcodes with spaces are now considered as unique.
- First-added tag is now visible when assigning to equipment.
- Custom properties null values are now handled correctly in PATCH REST API.
- Custom certificate after ITA upgrade now works as expected.
- RPP rollout power was added to reported PDU total power.
Desktop client release
- The desktop client installer now shows as expected in Japanese.
- Login to desktop client when password contains non-English letters now works as expected.
- The desktop client shows correct error message when providing an incorrect password.
- The Help Center URL was updated.
- BootstrapConfig.ini is now saved in user directory.
IT Advisor 9.3.1
- Users can now comprehensively model network cable routing across a data center room in 2D in the desktop client.
- Users can now get cable length estimates from IT Advisor in the desktop client.
- Users can now model extended rack ATS to visualize inlets and outlets with detailed power informations.
- Users can now model modular patch panels.
- Users can now update custom properties and standard properties in one operation via the extension of the asset REST API.
- The RS-232 connector type was added to the list of connector types supported.
- Network port modules now export in alphabetical order.
- The error message when the license count is exceeded is now clearer.
- Power values are now updated on application graphics.
- Copying rooms between locations now also copies cable tray layers.
- The web client can now show over 10 audit trail entries.
- The location area can now correctly be displayed in US units in the web client.
- Web client location summaries are no longer cleared after switching views.
- Location summary KPIs are now displayed as expected in the web client.
- Flickering no longer occurs when opening the floor view in the web client.
- The rendering of floor and rack elevations on some window proportions in the web client was improved.
- Restore no longer affects the database when there is not enough disk space.
- ETL Export improvements to avoid OutOfMemoryError.
- Performance improvements in web equipment browser search and export.
- The desktop client no longer restarts if the authentication server is not available.
- Add timezones to server logs
Known issues in 9.3.0 fixed in this release
- Installation and upgrade on machines using EFI now work as expected.
- The most recent Linux packages, including a fix for the known Polkit vulnerability, are included in 9.3.1.
- The 9.2.4 online upgrade now works as expected.
IT Advisor 9.3.0
Rocky Linux 8.5 replaced CentOS on EcoStruxure IT Advisor 9.3.0.
Online instances can be upgraded as usual.
Offline instances need to perform a clean install and restore backup. Make sure the SSL Certificate Common Name matches the ITA server's IP address. More...
Users can now comprehensively model cable trays in 2D in the IT Advisor desktop client. This feature will then be built upon to allow users to model network cable routing and calculate cable length in 2D in the IT Advisor desktop client in the next couple of months.
New network types are available: Fiber LC OS2 and Fiber LC OM4. Security fixes have been applied.
New genomes have been released.
- Moving a device from one room to another now works as expected.
- RPP Rollup now correctly reports AMP readings.
- Non-ASCII characters are now supported in emails.
- Tenant users can now see the sensor overlay in the web client. Users can now re-order web client equipment browser columns.
- Rack maximum load data is now available in the ETL export database.
- Power capacity KPIs are now calculated for all PDUs, not only for top-level ones.