The latest version of the integration software is supported (unless any issues with the latest versions are specified in the known issues section relevant for your ITA version).
Once the communication between the servers has been established, the IT Advisor server retrieves alarms and measured data from the external monitoring system or migration data from the virtualization system. When you have configured the physical location of these real-world devices, the system can guide you and show any active and potential problem areas in your data center.
Alarms and migration data is collected in real time and allows you to monitor and react instantly on critical data.
You must ensure time synchronization has been configured for the servers.
Supported product versions:
- VMware vSphere 6 and 6.5
- Cisco UCS 3.0, 3.0.1, and 3.0.2
- BMC Remedy 8.1 (Not the latest version)
- SCOM 2012 R2 (Not the latest version)
- Data Center Expert 7.7.x and greater
- ITO Server Version 22.214.171.124.119
- Power Monitoring Expert: PMEDC 8.1
- HP OneView 3.0