Configuring simulated impact layout
You can configure the layout of the Simulated Impact list to show equipment according to your preferences.
- Click Configure Columns and select which columns to show.
- Edit the column width:
- Drag the boundary of a column header to the required position.
- Double-click the boundary of a column header to make the column width fit to contents. Drag and drop columns in the list to move columns.
- Click on a column header in the list to sort on this column.
- Click on column header in the list to toggle sort order (ascending/descending).
The simulation is only as accurate as the source information (the data provided in the data center model). A simulation, although a helpful and informative tool, may not be accurate and only shows eventual real effects.