Setting up automatic email notification on work order completion
- Open the work order for which you want to configure e-mail notification.
- Click the Administrative Settings icon and select Email notification.
- In the Email notification dialog box, select the users to notify.
If the user does not appear in the list:
- Verify that the user's email address has been added to the user information.
- If you had the Work Order Editor open while performing changes to the user information, close and reopen the Work Order Editor.
An email is sent to the selected email addresses, notifying the relevant individuals of the work order completion.
When a work order is assigned to a user in the system, an email will automatically be sent to him. If it is reassigned, both the previous and new assignee will receive an e-mail.
For this feature to be available, email settings must have been set up but no further configuration is needed.