|It is recommended that you upgrade to 220.127.116.11 to mitigate potential security vulnerabilities.|
Is your Gateway software older than 1.4.0? Download and install version 1.5.2 before you update to the latest version.
If your Gateway software is older than version 1.4.0, the installer will direct you to download and install Gateway version 1.5.2. Once you log in, you'll see a message that an update is available. You can then update your Gateway to the latest version.
If your Gateway version is 1.4.0 or newer, you can update to the latest version directly.
Log in to your EcoStruxure IT account. Go to Administration > Gateways. Click Update on the gateway tile.
You can enable automatic Gateway software updates in EcoStruxure IT. More
EcoStruxure IT Gateway 18.104.22.168
California state legislature security updates for network-connected devices
APC network-enabled devices are being updated to improve security and comply with regulations.
New versions of APC Network Management Card (NMC) firmware will have the SNMP protocol disabled by default. Devices that have these cards cannot be discovered by EcoStruxure IT Expert or Data Center Expert until SNMP is enabled.
This release provides support for NetBotz 750.
- NetBotz 750 support, requires a minimum of NetBotz 750 version 5.2.0
- Enhanced support for APC UPS
- The APC Network Management Card is no longer listed as a device in the EcoStruxure IT Inventory.
- You can now launch to a device from the Gateway using either HTTPS or HTTP.
- Units for Apparent Energy (VAh) and Reactive Energy (VARh) are now displayed as expected.
Various security improvements