1. Make sure the time on the device is set up to be automatic.
For iOS devices: Settings > General > Date & Time. Enable Set Automatically.
For Android devices: Settings > General management > Date and time. Disable and enable Automatic date and time.
To check that the device time is in sync, open a browser on the phone and go to https://time.is
2. Reset your 2-factor authentication.
An Administrator in your organization can reset your 2-factor authentication. The administrator will:
1. Log into the EcoStruxure IT web site.
2. Click Administration > Users tab.
3. Find and click the user requesting the authentication reset.
4. Click Reset 2FA... and then Yes to confirm.
After the administrator resets your 2-factor authentication method, you can log in to set up authentication again.