IT Advisor 9.2.2
The ITA 9.2.2 web client doesn't render Floor and Elevated view as expected when using Firefox on Windows.
New desktop client release, required with version ITA 9.2.2
- Updated Java to version 1.8.0_302.
- Added support for macOS Big Sur. Requires OpenJDK.
- OpenJDK 8
Update to ITA 9.2.2 and then log in to the web client to download the desktop client.
Updated web client Elevated view translations
New genome package
Various security fixes
The Elevated view now displays as expected in the web client except in Firefox on Windows.
Users can now successfully change blade properties in the web client.
Users can now customize the logo and the name of the web client.
Changing rack U-position ordering no longer negatively affects the top and bottom of already mounted equipment.
Setting up MPO network connections from patch panels now works as expected.
Painting multiple racks with overhead/under-floor U-positions now works as expected.
IT Advisor 9.2.1
- Modeling for overhead, under-the-ceiling, and under-the-floor-tile patch panels is now available in the desktop client.
- Various security fixes
- Full-height blades are no longer displayed as half-height in the web client rack view.
- Global search now loads asset property pane(s).
- Rack are displayed as expected in the web client elevated view.
- Measurements for outlets on AP68653 rPDUs associated with IT Expert are now displayed.
- The CentOS 8.x installer now works as expected.
- Migrate from ITA now works as expected in the desktop client.
- Network management pane no longer displays an invalid port error in fanout cable configuration.
- The network connection dialog now shows the u-position for devices.ETL imports created in DCO now work as expected in ITA.
- The desktop client Floor Plenum Pressure overlay now displays as expected after restore from backup.
IT Advisor 9.2.0
Improvements to the web client Inventory elevated view including:
- Pin racks across the same and different rooms
- Compare an unlimited number of racks side by side, across the same
and different rooms
- Synchronize floor and rack elevation views using Link mode
- Detach windows when working on multiple monitors
- Add multiple assets to racks at once
- Delete assets in racks
- Various security fixes
- Users can now view room properties in the web client.
- Tenants can now connect and disconnect power from rack equipment to
rPDU in the Tenant portal.
- The network port numbering is now working as expected.