|It is recommended that you upgrade to 126.96.36.199 to mitigate potential security vulnerabilities.|
Is your Gateway software older than 1.4.0? Download and install version 1.5.2 before you update to the latest version.
If your Gateway software is older than version 1.4.0, the installer will direct you to download and install Gateway version 1.5.2. Once you log in, you'll see a message that an update is available. You can then update your Gateway to the latest version.
If your Gateway version is 1.4.0 or newer, you can update to the latest version directly.
Log in to your EcoStruxure IT account. Go to Administration > Gateways. Click Update on the gateway tile.
You can enable automatic Gateway software updates in EcoStruxure IT. More
EcoStruxure IT Gateway 188.8.131.52
This release improves the security of the Windows and Linux installers.
EcoStruxure IT Gateway 184.108.40.206
Software updates are now successful on systems with very long APC Network Management Card config.ini text fields.
EcoStruxure IT Gateway 220.127.116.11
The EcoStruxure IT Gateway 18.104.22.168 installer was updated to meet the latest security requirements.
- If you have run a Gateway backup and stored it in a vulnerable location, data in the backup file may be at risk of being compromised. For the utmost security, it is recommended that you change these credentials after updating to the 22.214.171.124 release:
- Gateway user accounts
- Discovered devices
- Backup locations
- You must now supply a password for the Gateway (zipPw) to restore from backup. This is the serial number of the Gateway. How to find the Gateway serial number
- Database security was improved.
- Possible cross site scripting exploits were addressed.
Added support for:
- Liebert EPMP
- Liebert cooling PCW/PDX
- APC Power Management Module
- UPS Battery Age is now displayed as expected.
- Galaxy VS Bypass Switch sensor is now supported.
- PPC UPS sensors and attributes
- Updated TomCat to version 8.5
- Replaced the Oracle JRE with Amazon Open JDK
- EcoStruxure IT no longer supports Microsoft Internet Explorer. Use Microsoft Edge, Firefox, Chrome, or Safari.