EcoStruxure IT Gateway 18.104.22.168
It is recommended that you upgrade to 22.214.171.124 to mitigate potential security vulnerabilities.
The EcoStruxure IT Gateway 126.96.36.199 installer was updated to meet the latest security requirements.
If your Gateway version is 1.4.0 or newer, you can update to 188.8.131.52 directly.
Log in to your EcoStruxure IT account, Go to Administration > Gateways. Click Update on the gateway tile.
If your Gateway software is older than 1.4.0, you must download and install version 1.5.2 before you update to 184.108.40.206.
If your Gateway software is older than version 1.4.0, the installer will direct you to download and install Gateway version 1.5.2. Once you log in, you'll see a message that an update is available. You can then update your Gateway to the latest version.
- If you have run a Gateway backup and stored it in a vulnerable location, data in the backup file may be at risk of being compromised. For the utmost security, it is recommended that you change these credentials after updating to the 220.127.116.11 release:
- Gateway user accounts
- Discovered devices
- Backup locations
- You must now supply a password for the Gateway (zipPw) to restore from backup. This is the serial number of the Gateway. How to find the Gateway serial number
- Database security was improved.
- Possible cross site scripting exploits were addressed.
Added support for:
- Liebert EPMP
- Liebert cooling PCW/PDX
- APC Power Management Module
- UPS Battery Age is now displayed as expected.
- Galaxy VS Bypass Switch sensor is now supported.
- PPC UPS sensors and attributes
- Updated TomCat to version 8.5
- Replaced the Oracle JRE with Amazon Open JDK
- EcoStruxure IT no longer supports Microsoft Internet Explorer. Use Microsoft Edge, Firefox, Chrome, or Safari.