|You can save sensor plots to view on the Reporting tab, and export to CSV or PDF.|
To create a sensor plot from a device:
- Select a device on the Inventory tab, select a device.
- Click the Sensors tab. Select the sensors you want to plot. Use quotes to filter lists by exact phrase, for example, "phase 3"
To compare sensors, click Compare sensors... on the Inventory tab. Select the devices you want to compare, and then click Compare. You can then select the sensors you want to plot from the list for each device.
- Click Plot sensor.
- Select the timeframe you want to see. You can plot sensors for one hour up to 30 days. Six hours is the default.
- Select split graph by to split the graph by sensor or unit.
- Select Save to save the sensor plot on the Reporting tab. Select Add to dashboard to add a widget directly to a dashboard.
Add a sensor plot to a dashboard
You can add a widget directly to a dashboard from the sensor plotting page.
Add the widget to an existing dashboard (based on your current location and permissions) or create a new dashboard and add the sensor plot to it.
Create a sensor plot.
Click Add to dashboard.
Label the widget, and select Add to existing dashboard or Create new dashboard.
Choose the location for the dashboard.
Add to existing dashboard
Create new dashboard
Share a sensor plot
- Go to Reporting > Sensor plots.
- Open a sensor plot.
- Click Export to CSV to download the data in CSV format, or click Print to save the sensor plot as a PDF.