When you add a partner to your EcoStruxure IT account, your partner has read only access to your device data on EcoStruxure IT.
You can revoke access at any time on the Administration > Subscriptions tab in IT Expert.
You agree to share the following device data when you allow a partner access to your EcoStruxure IT account:
- Inventory: Device name, make, model, serial number, and firmware revision
- Historical device sensor data (for analytics)
- Device IP address (Only the last two segments are shared for device identification.)
- Incidents: Device alarms and critical events (for analytics)
- Assessments: Monthly analytics report (the EcoStruxure IT Report)
EcoStruxure IT does NOT share:
- Any information about your users
- Any information about applications or jobs running on your IT equipment
- Any information about other equipment on your network. Only data from devices actively monitored by EcoStruxure IT is shared.
Only qualified Schneider Electric partners can be EcoStruxure IT partners. Partner access to customer information requires customer specific approval using this form.
Partner access to shared data is protected. EcoStruxure IT enforces encryption and multifactor authentication.