When you add a partner to your EcoStruxure IT account, your partner has read only access to your device data on EcoStruxure IT by default.
You can grant your partner Administrator access to your organization and access to API device data on the Administration > Subscriptions tab in IT Expert.
You can revoke partner access to your organization at any time.
Partner Administrator access
You agree to allow your partner full Administrator permission for your organization.
Partner read-only access
You agree to share the following device data when you allow your partner read-only access to your EcoStruxure IT account:
- Inventory: Device name, make, model, serial number, and firmware revision
- Historical device sensor data (for analytics)
- Device IP address (Only the last two segments are shared for device identification.)
- Incidents: Device alarms and critical events (for analytics)
- Assessments: Monthly analytics report (the EcoStruxure IT Report)
Partner API device data access
You agree to allow your partner to access device data via the EcoStruxure IT API.
EcoStruxure IT does NOT share:
- Any information about applications or jobs running on your IT equipment
- Any information about other equipment on your network. Only data from devices actively monitored by EcoStruxure IT is shared.
Only qualified Schneider Electric partners can be EcoStruxure IT partners. Partner access to customer information requires customer-specific approval using this form.
Partner access to shared data is protected. EcoStruxure IT enforces encryption and multifactor authentication.