Assess and monitor your customer’s existing IT environment and give them recommendations on how to lower utility costs and avoid downtime with ITE for Partners.
1. Sign up for EcoStruxure IT for Partners
Go to https://ecostruxureit.com/for-partners/
Tip: Bookmark this page. There's a wealth of information on the site about how EcoStruxure IT will benefit your customers!
Click Sign up > Partner to create an account.
See How to create a new EcoStruxure IT Expert for Partners account
2. Invite your customers to EcoStruxure IT
See Invite your customers to EcoStruxure IT
What you do:
- Go to https://app.ecostruxureit.com/manage/register/partner and log in to your account.
- Click Customers > Invite customer, create an invitation and send it.
What your customer does:
- The customer clicks the link you sent.
- The customer enters their information and clicks Sign up.
- The customer downloads and configures the EcoStruxure IT Gateway:
Installing and setting up EcoStruxure IT Gateway
EcoStruxure IT Expert
EcoStruxure IT mobile app
After your customers have connected a Gateway to IT Expert, you can monitor their IT infrastructure:
- Read-only access (the default) to device information and smart alarms from their connected devices regardless of vendor.
- Run assessments on their physical infrastructure, including a UPS Health Check and Lifetime Alarms.
- Use the EcoStruxure IT mobile app to monitor their organizations.
- Customers can assign alarms to you.
IT Expert Administrators can allow partners full Administrator access to their organization.
See What's new in IT Expert
Note: By default, read-only partner access to customer device data is turned on in IT Expert. Customers can choose to not allow partners access to their device data.
New to EcoStruxure IT? Learn more on https://ecostruxureit.com and sign up for a free demo.
Please sign in to leave a comment.