To get the full experience of EcoStruxure IT, with predictive analysis, smart alarming, and remote diagnostics from the experts monitoring your data center, subscribe your business critical devices to Asset Advisor.
- 24/7 expert monitoring of your data center
The Schneider Electric Service Bureau will remotely monitor all connected physical infrastructure devices 24 hours a day, 7 days a week enabling remote troubleshooting for quick resolution of critical incidents.
- Incident tracking
Incidents are automatically created and tracked, providing easy access to real-time incident status, incident history and chat history.
- Real-time notifications on your smartphone
The EcoStruxure IT app gives you an instant overview of your sensor data and alarms.
- Chat collaboration on incidents
Collaborate through chat with Schneider Electric experts for a quick resolution of a problem.
- Proactive service dispatch
Physical infrastructure threats can be anticipated, identified, and resolved quickly and accurately with onsite support dispatch if required.
- EcoStruxure IT report
The personalized report provides insight into connected devices, coupled with expert recommendations on how to improve device utilization and lifecycle.
- Global benchmarking
Share more to get more. Connect one device to Asset Advisor and you will get analytics and alarms for that device. Connect all devices in your data center and you will get predictive analysis and be able to benchmark with connected data centers worldwide.
Subscribe devices to Asset Advisor
Before you can subscribe to Asset Advisor, you must install and setup the EcoStruxure IT Gateway and EcoStruxure IT mobile app. To get started, create an account and register your organization on ecostruxureit.com. If you have already created an account, log in.
To subscribe your device(s)
You buy credits from a partner or reseller. Each device costs 365 credits for one year. You need enough credits in your wallet for each device you want to subscribe.
- Log in to the EcoStruxure IT website.
- Go to the Administration > Subscriptions tab to see your partner information to buy credits. Once you buy credits, you'll get an email with a license. Use the license key to redeem your credits on the Subscriptions tab.
- Subscribe your devices to Asset Advisor in the device list. Select Inventory.
- Select the devices you want to subscribe.
- Click Actions... > Upgrade to Asset Advisor...
Note: The Actions... and Device Maintenance links are not activated until you select at least one device.