- Log in to the EcoStruxure IT website.
When you invite users, they'll get a welcome e-mail with login information for the app.
You can specify a user as regular user or administrator.
All users can:
- Use the EcoStruxure IT app
- View all devices monitored by all EcoStruxure IT Gateways or s through the smartphone app
- View or edit their own user information on the EcoStruxure IT website.
Only Administrators can:
- Perform user management tasks, such as adding or removing users or changing the priority list for contacts on the EcoStruxure IT website.
- Perform additional configuration of the organization's Gateways, such as configuring alarm thresholds, configuring device polling interval, and enabling automatic updates in the Gateway or Data Center Expert user interface.
- Perform firmware updates and device configurations.
Users tab to invite new users to join your organization's EcoStruxure account, revoke pending invitations, or modify a user's role.
- Open the Inventory tab to set up or edit the call priority used by the Schneider Electric Service Bureau to contact the individuals responsible, in order, in case of an incident.
You can set up call priority for your entire organization or for each location. Drag and drop contacts to change the order. This is an EcoStruxure Asset Advisor feature.
Make sure you keep the call priority updated at all times so you know the correct people are involved in critical incidents, for example, if responsibilities change hands.
Modify user or delete user
You cannot modify the user name or phone number for a user.
You can go to the Administration > Users tab to the Reset Two Factor option if a phone number needs to be changed, or Delete user and then Invite user with the updated name or email.