Release notes for older versions of StruxureOn, the former name for EcoStruxure IT Gateway. Known issues
StruxureOn Gateway 184.108.40.206
- Connectivity test verifies the connection to the StruxureOn service
When the Gateway is unable to verify the connection with the StruxureOn Service, the possible cause and troubleshooting suggestions are now displayed. For more information see Troubleshooting connection issues.
- Targeted Modbus Read
The Device Support page now has an option to allow Schneider Electric to perform targeted reads on one or more IP addresses. This option is intended for use in conjunction with technical support personnel. The data gathered is used to develop DDFs for your devices that require support.
- Additional improvements
- Threshold types that do not exist in the system no longer appear in the filter list.
- Labels and IP address settings are now displayed as expected on the Devices page and the Details page.
- The count for rediscovered devices is now set correctly.
StruxureOn Gateway 220.127.116.11
- Support for Modbus ElNet LTE Powermeter
- Threshold alarms on devices are now displayed as expected.
- Tickets are now created for threshold alarms as expected, and the app now shows the alarms properly.
StruxureOn Gateway 18.104.22.168
- The console log no longer displays an error when the Symmetra PX250 is polled.
- The password now updates as expected after the default or a user created file transfer configuration is modified.
- The service log posted by Symmetra PX250 now shows data as expected.
- Samsung BMS and Uniflair CRACs are now supported.
StruxureOn Gateway 22.214.171.124
- Uniflair Aquascroll and UG40 cooling devices can now be discovered using the new Targeted SNMP discovery option.
- Sensor group headings on the device details page for APC Automatic Transfer Switches are now correct.
StruxureOn Gateway 126.96.36.199
- Performance improvements
The way devices are modeled, persisted, and queried on the server was changed for a substantial performance increase. The Gateway was tested with 5000 devices on a single server, with the potential for more, and can be scaled down for smaller installs to reduce hardware costs.
- Greatly expanded device support
The Gateway's DDF library is now comparable to StruxureWare Data Center Expert.
- Modbus TCP discovery improvements
Device vendor and family are now included in Modbus TCP discovery.
StruxureOn Gateway 188.8.131.52
- The password for the default user account must now be changed at the first login.
- You can now log in as expected using a username or password that contains a colon (:), percent (%), or accented characters.
- The StruxureOn registration process has changed. You now discover devices before you register your Gateway for StruxureOn.
- You can now disable FTP log gathering in the default profile in the More... > Device File Transfer Settings option. You can create custom profiles to enable FTP log gathering.
- Devices with IP addresses ending in .0 or .255 can now be discovered when you specify the specific IP address range in the discovery. If you use a use wildcard in the IP address range, only the addresses ending in 1-254 are discovered.
- Scheduling is no longer available in the Discovery and Backup/Restore options.
- Added support for the following sensor types:
- Crest factor
- Battery capacity (amp-hours)
- Water column filter differential pressure
- Humidifier water connectivity