- PowerChute Business Edition 9.5 agents can now be discovered in EcoStruxure IT Gateway.
PowerChute Business Edition Product Center
- The part number of APC UPSs is now displayed in device details when it is available from the device.
- A wildcard (*) or IP address range is now allowed in the second octet. You can use a wildcard or IP address range in the second, third, or fourth octet.
Using a wildcard in all three octets (192.*.*.*) is not allowed.
- Error handling for unexpected values was improved for Modbus devices, including PM8000.
- UPS sensor values for Contact Status and Input Voltage (Min) are correctly represented.
- For UPSs that report totals, Total Output Active Power and Total Output Apparent Power are now displayed as expected.
- There are no longer duplicate Breaker Module Output and Status sensors for some APC UPS.
- Input Power - Phase values are now correctly represented.
- Device Type is now displayed correctly in device details.
- StruxureOn applications and services have new names - EcoStruxure IT Gateway , EcoStruxure IT mobile app, and EcoStruxure Asset Advisor - and are now part of EcoStruxure, Schneider Electric's IoT-enabled open and interoperable architecture. More information
It is no longer necessary to clear your browser cache after a software update
Components of the web application are no longer held in your browser cache after you update StruxureOn Gateway to the latest version.
Serial Modbus discovery option
There is now a serial Modbus discovery option for the supported device types, vendors, and families listed.
The More... menu was replaced by a menu icon.
The More... > Registration option was replaced by the EcoStruxure IT option.