You can create, review, and edit custom work orders without recorded tasks.
- In Planning > Data Center, click the create new work order icon to open the Work Order.
- Select No process to add tasks to the work order. Selecting a process may restrict whether you can add tasks to the work order.
- Edit the work order details, such as summary, assignee, needed by date, and priority.
- Select a project code (not required).
The project code can be used to identify the work order type and you can filter the work order list using this code. To add a new code, type the code directly in the field or select Tools > Create Work Order Project Codes and add the new code.
- Type a comment (not required).
- Click Create new task if you want to add one or more tasks.
- Edit the task details.
- Add more tasks if needed.
- Save and close the Work Order.