Log in using your recovery code
You can use your recovery code to log in to your EcoStruxure IT account if your 2-factor authentication isn't working.
- Attempt to log in to your EcoStruxure IT Account.
- Once you enter your email and password, EcoStruxure IT sends a push to your 2FA device.
- If you don't accept the push after a few moments, you'll see Lost your Device? Use the Recovery Code
- Click Lost your Device? Use the Recovery Code and enter your 16-character recovery code.
- After you enter your code, you'll see a new recovery code displayed.
Save this code in a safe place on the computer or device that you often use.
Once you confirm that you have safely recorded your new recovery code, you'll be logged into the EcoStruxure IT platform.
Reset your 2-factor authentication
Once you log in, reset your 2-factor authentication.
- Go to Administration > Users.
- Find and click your user.
- Click Reset 2 Factor... and then Yes to confirm.
- Click your profile picture and click Log off.
- Log back in and follow the prompts to set up your 2FA again.
Please sign in to leave a comment.