You can set filters on the equipment browser to show only the assets you want to see.
The equipment browser allows filtering by standard model properties like name, manufacturer, part number or barcode and by assigned custom properties.
- Click Select Filters in the left panel to select or deselect available filters.
- Click Run. The first 50 results are loaded; scroll down to load more results.
The behavior of each filter depends on its properties:
- Operator can change the way of filtering.
- Column comparator can compare two columns.
- Contains Value: Property value contains filter value.
- Not Contains Value: Property does not contain given value.
- Equal Value: Property value is exactly equal to filter value.
- Greater Than Value: Property value is greater or equal to filter value.
- Less Than Value: Property value is lower or equal to filter value.
- Value Between: Property value should be between two defined edge filter values
- Value Defined: Property value is defined, for example, it cannot be empty, or in the case of custom property filters, a custom property should be assigned to the device.
- Empty: Property has no value assigned.
How to change the operator type
- Find the filter you want to change.
- Click the operator icon to see a list of available operators for your filter.
- Select the desired operators.
The equipment browser allows sorting by any one column.
To sort, click the column header for the property you want to sort by. Click again to change the order.
Note: Sorting by type or location is not supported.
Please sign in to leave a comment.