Home view and Dashboard improvements
- Interactive alarm and incident count tiles replaced text-only data.
- You can now view alarms assigned to you.
- Latest Notifications moved to a dedicated view, with a counter for unread notifications on the dashboard.
- Quick overview of how many devices have critical alarms.
- Error messages no longer take up the whole screen.
Alarm thresholds included in sensor graph
Alarm details now show alarm thresholds in graphs (for devices that have thresholds configured in IT Expert). See sensor measurements and threshold zones at a glance, highlighted according to severity and duration of alarms.
To modify thresholds, go to Alarms > Thresholds in the EcoStruxure IT web application.
Device warranty information
The warranty dates from the Schneider Electric database are automatically shown for Schneider Electric devices. Dates can be modified by Administrator and Editor users if they are not correct.
Introducing EcoStruxure IT mobile app access for partners
Partners can now:
- Get an overview of customers' alarms and devices.
- Spot customers' alarms that need attention and manage them.
- View customers’ subscription status.
Customers can now:
- Acknowledge alarms and assign them to a partner.
See Introducing EcoStruxure IT mobile app access for partners
New in IT Expert
IT Expert Administrators can now grant partners Administrator access to their organization.
This allows partners to manage their customers’ organizations including: firmware updates, device configuration, creating dashboards, acknowledging alarms, and more.
See What's new in IT Expert
Recommended actions are now included in alarm details for APC NMC devices and some Gutor devices. Available in IT Expert and the EcoStruxure IT mobile app.
184.108.40.206 or newer is required.
Outlet control for switched rack PDU
IT Expert Administrator users can control outlets on monitored APC switched rack PDUs in the EcoStruxure IT mobile app, and in ITE from the Control option of the device details page. An IT Expert subscription is required.
For details, see Outlet control in IT Expert
In the mobile app, select an APC switched rack PDU. Scroll down to view and control the outlets.
Language preference for Asset Advisor reports
You can now select the language used for EcoStruxure Asset Advisor reports.
Log in to the mobile app, and go to Settings > Asset Advisor settings > Monthly reports.
IT Expert Administrator or Editor users can define custom properties and add notes in the device details for all monitored devices in the mobile app and on the web. An IT Expert subscription is required.
Tap Devices and select a device.
Swipe left on Device details to edit Custom Properties:
- Warranty Expiration Date
- Service Due Date
- Last Service Date
- Device Note: Enter information important for the device, 255 characters maximum
Updated device details view
- You can now tap a specific device widget or sensor in the device details view to open a sensor plot in full screen.
- Active critical and warning alarms and device details are available for devices subscribed to EAA.
- A new view shows all active critical and warning alarms for rPDUs with outlets, with information about the outlet state and total active outlet output power.
It is now easier to see an overview of your locations throughout the app. You can use the filter to focus on a specific location.
Subscription required for full access to the EcoStruxure IT app
As of this release, push notifications and full access to incidents, alarms, and sensor data in the EcoStruxure IT app are no longer available without an IT Expert or Asset Advisor subscription.
You can contact Schneider Electric to get started with an IT Expert or Asset Advisor subscription from the app.
Incidents are no longer visible to IT Expert subscribers.
Alarms are no longer visible to Asset Advisor subscribers.
The EcoStruxure IT mobile app has a new look!
Enjoy our new look, fresh design, and new features!
Swipe right or tap the menu icon in the upper left to access the new menu.
Settings, Help and Support, a place to Give feedback, and Log out are now in this menu.
The Settings menu now includes Authentication and a new Dark mode option.
Help and Support
This improved option contains:
- An easy way to contact the Schneider Electric Connected Services Hub for customers who have subscribed devices to EcoStruxure Asset Advisor.
- Links to the EcoStruxure IT Help Center, Policies on ecostruxureit.com, app About information, and app Licenses information.
Tell us how you like using the app, and what we can do to improve it. We love hearing from you!
Terms and Conditions
The EcoStrxuure IT app terms and conditions were updated in this release.
You can now acknowledge an alarm in either IT Expert or the EcoStruxure IT mobile app to assign yourself or a colleague responsibility for it.
You can add notes on what is being done, and filter the alarm list to easily see who is responsible for certain alarms and alarms that are assigned to you.
See details in Acknowledge alarms in IT Expert
Note: Alarm acknowledgement is not available in EcoStruxure IT for Partners at this time.
Please sign in to leave a comment.